We supply many different industries with high-precision machined parts that are ready to install. Our technical expertise, high product quality, wide range of services and active commitment to on-time delivery has impressed many customers. Our customer base includes companies from industries such as medical devices, vehicle manufacturing, specialty and standard machinery and plant engineering. Let us show you what we can do. We look forward to hearing from you.
We supply 3-axis and 5-axis milled parts in lots ranging from 1 to several thousand. In addition to manufacturing high-precision parts and 3D free form parts, we are also fully equipped to cost-effectively machine injection-molded parts and cast metal parts that you supply. We machine all standard materials, including surface finishing and heat treatment.
- 3-axis vertical machining centers up to: X 2500 mm/Y 1000 mm/Z 800 mm.
- 5-axis vertical machining centers up to: X 700 mm/Y 700 mm/Z 600 mm.
- 3-axis vertical machining centers with pallet changers up to: X 400 mm/Y 400 mm/Z 300 mm.
- 3D design software and CAD/CAM integration allow us to make direct use of your design data.
- • Further machining in the form of wire/sinker EDM, grinding, polishing, etc.
Our catalog includes turned parts with diameters ranging from 3 mm to 600 mm and lengths of up to 1500 mm. We supply lots ranging in size from 1 to tens of thousands. Our specialty is high-precision part manufacturing. We are also fully equipped to cost-effectively machine injection-molded parts and cast metal parts that you supply. We machine all standard materials, including surface finishing and heat treatment.
- Bar machining up to 65 mm in diameter. Finish cutting with driven tools and transfer to a counter spindle
- Chuck machining up to 600 mm in diameter. Finish cutting with driven tools
- Longitudinally turned parts up to 35 mm in diameter
- 3D design software and CAD/CAM integration allow us to make direct use of your design data
- Further machining on 3-axis or 5-axis machining centers
- Further machining in the form of wire/sinker EDM, grinding, polishing, etc.
- Broaching of keyways
Sheet Metal Parts
Laser- and flame-cut blanks are often used to make a wide variety of mechanical components or entire assemblies. We can handle complex machining on CNC machining centers in addition to conventional drilling, countersinking and thread-cutting. Our approach produces precise components quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Lasered components up to 3000 x 1500 mm in size
- Material thickness: 20 mm for steel, 15 mm for high-grade steel and aluminum
- Laser-cut tube parts up to 500 mm in diameter, 4000 mm in length and 6 mm in wall thickness
- Beveling for pieces up to 25 mm thick and 4000 mm long